Austin Real Estate & Foreclosure Attorneys
At the Gammon Law Office, PLLC, we handle all types of real estate litigation. Whether you are entrenched in a landlord-tenant dispute or need assistance in negotiating a purchase, we can provide you with solutions that are tailored to your needs.
More Than 40 Years Of Real Estate Experience
One of our focuses in this area is aggressive foreclosure defense. If you are a Texas resident facing foreclosure, or if you are thinking about walking away from your mortgage, we can help you evaluate your case, discuss options, and provide possible solutions to your unique situation. Our attorneys and staff have more than 40 years of business experience and will use that to protect your interests.
Helping With A Wide Range Of Real Estate Issues
Banks are formidable opponents, but we are not afraid of taking them on. The goal is to do everything to help you get your life back on track.
Attorney Gammon can assist you with a vast range of real property-related issues, including:
- Wrongful Foreclosure
- Title Issues
- Loan issues, including forbearance and modification
- Bank Fraud
- Constitutional Issues w/ Home Equity Lending
- Truth In Lending Act (TILA)
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA)
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Regulations
- Builder and Construction Issues
- Contract Disputes
- Boundary and Easement Disputes