Experienced Business Law Guidance
Running a successful business requires a lot more than just luck. It requires laying the right foundation through proper planning, anticipating problems and developing proactive strategies to avoid getting derailed. Legal considerations can impact the success of your business at every stage of its life cycle. For that reason, working with trusted legal counsel is the key to safeguarding your enterprise from legal troubles that can quickly spiral out of control.
Gammon Law Office, PLLC provides experienced and trusted guidance for Austin area businesses. The firm’s founder, business lawyer William Gammon, has spent over 40 years working with business owners and entrepreneurs across many industries. He understands the nuances of Texas business law. Additionally, as a business owner himself, he offers savvy guidance rooted in well-rounded insight.
How The Firm Can Help
Businesses and entrepreneurs throughout the Texas Hill Country area turn to the firm for guidance on:
- Business planning and formation, including choosing a strategic legal entity that makes sense for your vision, drafting and filing the governing documents, structuring the ownership and laying the groundwork for growth down the road.
- Contract matters, including negotiation, drafting and review
- Employment law matters such as providing guidance on hiring practices, employment policies and procedures, and compliance with state and federal employment law
- Business litigation involving disputes over contracts, employment, consumer rights or other matters
- Real estate matters involving commercial real estate and leasing
Getting To Know Your Business And Vision
When you work with Gammon Law Office, PLLC, you can expect our lawyers and paralegals to first gain a comprehensive understanding of your business and vision. This knowledge is crucial in identifying your strengths and weaknesses, skills and capabilities, and chances for success. Together, we will provide an honest opinion on how best to help you accomplish your objectives.