William B. “Bill” Gammon was born in Virginia and moved to Texas as a young child when his father went to work for NASA. He attended High School in Clear Lake, Houston and then came to Austin during the 1960’s to complete his under graduate degree at The University of Texas. He ran several successful small businesses both in Austin and in Houston before deciding to attend Law School. He attended UT Law School in Austin and holds the record there for the fastest graduating student. He completed Law School in just twenty two months.
Bill began his solo practice here in Austin in 1987 and now specializes in Real Estate Law, Foreclosure and Evictions, Business Law, Bankruptcy, Personal Injury, Wrongful Death and Medical Malpractice.
His interests and hobbies include traveling, reading, scuba diving, sky diving, politics, piloting small aircraft and helicopters and absolutely anything connected to gizmos and gadgets.
Professional Licenses & Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas
- Admitted to Practice in the United States District & Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Texas
- Admitted to Practice in the United States District & Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Texas
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association
- Better Business Bureau
- The Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Nonprofit Alliance of Consumer Advocates
- United States Court of Appeals For the Fifth Circuit
- Save Our Springs Alliance
- The Sierra Club
- The Women’s Advocacy Center
- North Texas Great Dane Rescue Foundation
- The Guide Dogs for the Blind Foundation in San Antonio
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D.
- The University of Texas, BA