At the Gammon Law Office, PLLC, we handle all types of real estate litigation. Whether you are entrenched in a landlord-tenant dispute or need assistance in negotiating a purchase, we can provide you with solutions that are tailored to your needs.
One of our specialties in this area is aggressive foreclosure defense. If you are a Texas resident facing foreclosure, or if you are thinking about walking away from your mortgage, we can help you evaluate your case, discuss options, and provide possible solutions to your unique situation.
Banks are formidable opponents, but we are not afraid of taking them on. Our goal is to do everything we can to help you get your life back on track.
Our attorneys can assist you with a vast range of real property related issues, including:
- Wrongful Foreclosure
- Title Disputes
- Loan Modification Issues, including the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP)
- Bank Fraud
- Constitutional Issues w/ Home Equity Lending
- Truth In Lending Act (TILA)
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA)
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Regulations
- Evictions and Right to Possession of Property